- NOther than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse –because it’s made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.
- NHumans aren’t the only species that have oral sex; cheetahs, hyenas, and goats all go down too.
- NIn 1609, Dr. Johann Wecker reported finding a corpse with two penises (a condition called diphallia). Since then over 100 cases of men with two penises have been recorded.
- NAlmost all mammals besides humans including bears and dogs actually have a bone in their penis.
- NDespite her three husbands and a parade of famous lovers including John F. Kennedy, Frank Sinatra and Joe DiMaggio, it was a psychiatrist that finally helped Marilyn Monroe, the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, achieve her first orgasm shortly before her death.
- NThere is a lot more to the clitoris than meets the eye. It is shaped like a wishbone and is about 3 to 4 1/2 inches long.
- NIn 1899 the President of France - Francois Faure - allegedly died while receiving oral sex. When his mademoiselle realized her monsieur was stiff for all the wrong reasons, she panicked, suffered trauma-induced lockjaw, and was rushed to hospital where she had to be pried from the penis of the passed-on President.
- NMale honeybees only get to have sex once in their life... they die after mating because their penis is ripped from their body after intercourse.
- NWhen Captain Cook visited the Kingdom of Tonga in 1777, King Paulah had been busy fulfilling what he believed to be his ‘royal duty’ of taking the virginity of every woman in his kingdom. It is estimated that he deflowered 37,800 during his lifetime and never slept with the same woman twice.
- NExhaustive research published by Johnson & Johnson found that the average time between penetration and male orgasm is 7.3 minutes – this involved 1,587 couples having stopwatch-timed sex.
- NThe penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
- NLip stick is rumored to have been invented in the Egyptian times for women who wanted their lips to look more inviting – their red lips would resemble the vagina.
- NThe clitoris is the only organ in the human body that has just one purpose - pleasure.
For full information or to book an appointment
Call (800) 540-4779
Proudly serving patients in The Emerald Coast-Panhandle areas including Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, Dothan, Mobile,
Hattiesburg and Biloxi-Gulfport
AS SEEN ON:
Individual results may vary. ©Copyright 2021 Riley Medical, LLC